Found photos of my cat that passed away 15 years ago (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
For years I've been wondering where my photobook was, that had photos of my cats. And it was a continuous pain in my heart, thinking that I lost these precious and irreplaceable photos of them. Because I don't have many photos of my first cat from my childhood...

But having spent the past few weeks clearing through a lot of my possessions (that were at my parents) that I had shipped across, I found a familiar photobook.... It was the photobook that contained the photos of my cats!! Finally I found them, and I rarely cry. But my eyes were wet as I looked at these photos!

My first ever cat. My beautiful tabby, Bramble



He was the most wonderful boy. Such an affectionate and loving cat that didn't know how to harm anyone. Sadly though, heaven wanted him sooner than I wished. Because 15 years ago, he passed away at the age of 7 from cancer... That left me fcking distraught at the time. Because I had so many happy memories of him. And looking at these photos, brought back all of those happy days that were spent with him, as a child. Even though 15 years have passed, I still love him just as much as the day that we brought him home.


My trip down memory lane didn't end there though....

Because there was also a photo of him with his baby brother, Merlin!


This is the only known photo that I have in my possession of Merlin as a kitten.

I also have some derpy photos of Merlin who was only around 2 at the time of these photos being taken


And just like his brother, Bramble. Merlin is the most loving and affection cat in the world, and whom doesn't know how to harm anyone!! And I've been making fantastic memories with him for a whole 18 years now, and counting!!!!!




Sorry for going off on a random trip down memory lane... But I'm just so happy to have found these photos of my cats, and I wanted to share them!!! Because I love them both so much!!! :pikahappy:
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I didn't know cats lived that long, I've always been more of a dog person myself but happy late birthday to Merlin!
Cats (especially tuxedo cats) can live between 18 - 21 years... (My Grandad had a white cat that lived till she was 22!!)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it’s always lovely and precious when you find something so meant as this again
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread