- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,297
- Reactions Received
- 99,161
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 353,912
- Ship
- Wreck
wow... what are the plans for 2024?I'm secretly JYPE
wow... what are the plans for 2024?I'm secretly JYPE
I thought so too...the thread was about your HS years! silly boy! Not questionable websites!!![]()
1. make a thread about selfmatethe thread was about your HS years! silly boy! Not questionable websites!!![]()
violence? wth? I'm not from the Bronx oppa! You got the wrong hood! lol1. make a thread about selfmate
2. complains about it being derailed and questionable websites
3. violence ensues
that's all on you my friend!!!
says the person who tried to club/bonk me over the head with a bat/stick of some kind...violence? wth? I'm not from the Bronx oppa! You got the wrong hood! lol
theresays the person who tried to club/bonk me over the head with a bat/stick of some kind...
just proving my point right? so violentthere
any better? lmaooo
I wanna know, know, know~secret~
those emotes are essential to dealing with him (and Panda)there
any better? lmaooo
perfectly put! <3those emotes are essential to dealing with him (and Panda)![]()
those emotes are essential to dealing with him (and Panda)![]()
or fangirl!Squirrel abuser!
that I am! She's an Angel!Your a moguri fan... no wonder you bully hungry squirrels!
what is love~I wanna know, know, know~
You're a Moguri fan tooYour a moguri fan... no wonder you bully hungry squirrels!