@Dive
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,161 Reactions Received 59,278 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,855 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 7 March 2024 #1 @Dive Reactions: Moguri, Yerichu, Selfmate and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 7 March 2024 #2 Rei is so cute! Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,170 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 7 March 2024 #3 nice Reactions: kimsguardian
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,057 Reactions Received 98,829 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,151 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 23 March 2024 #4 wow I feel a bit cheaed, I thought Wony and Yujin will be in the episode too Anyways, it was really cute, the cake testing was fun with Rei dissing those hotel cakes unknowingly Reactions: kimsguardian
wow I feel a bit cheaed, I thought Wony and Yujin will be in the episode too Anyways, it was really cute, the cake testing was fun with Rei dissing those hotel cakes unknowingly