- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Their new song "The Writer" is out since a few days
This was one of their few unreleased songs that are going to be on their upcoming debut album.
I don't know if I prefer this version with the rap feature or without. I do like his adlibs and the one part where they all sing in unison.
Here's the version without the rapper
@Tpse @yoda_jen @umpheri @Queen @Darth_Ozy @yoda_tato @Darth_berries
This was one of their few unreleased songs that are going to be on their upcoming debut album.
I don't know if I prefer this version with the rap feature or without. I do like his adlibs and the one part where they all sing in unison.
Here's the version without the rapper
@Tpse @yoda_jen @umpheri @Queen @Darth_Ozy @yoda_tato @Darth_berries