- Joined
- 14 May 2019
- Messages
- 942
- Reactions Received
- 2,692
- Location
- Hope World
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Well hello!
Currently I'm not able to draw a lot because I'm busy with school and I have a job on the side as well. So I will probably use the summer for drawing again :)
So here is my little galery of drawings I have made so far :) They're also posted on my instagram so that's why the credit says jimintyart lol
I'm planning to draw more idols in the future (so not only BTS) so please look forward to them :) (IT COULD TAKE LONG THO SORRY)
Im using Faber Castell coloring pencils. I love to draw on colored paper :)
BTS' Taehyung
BTS' Jungkook
More to come (hopefully)
Currently I'm not able to draw a lot because I'm busy with school and I have a job on the side as well. So I will probably use the summer for drawing again :)
So here is my little galery of drawings I have made so far :) They're also posted on my instagram so that's why the credit says jimintyart lol
I'm planning to draw more idols in the future (so not only BTS) so please look forward to them :) (IT COULD TAKE LONG THO SORRY)
Im using Faber Castell coloring pencils. I love to draw on colored paper :)
BTS' Taehyung
BTS' Jungkook
More to come (hopefully)