TV Framing Britney Spears (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ME WANT TO WATCH!!!! :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
ME WANT TO WATCH!!!! :sadcat:
For whatever reason, multiple people have uploaded the whole doc on YT :sippinthetea:

And it hasn't been taken down :jenniesmug:

It's been two weeks :taemsip:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For whatever reason, multiple people have uploaded the whole doc on YT :sippinthetea:

And it hasn't been taken down :jenniesmug:

It's been two weeks :taemsip:
WAIT FOR REAL! I didn’t know. gotta start tomorrow I guess. today’s gilmore girls day and tomorrow Brittney
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I watched it last night, and it was good. I didn't know about the conservatorship -- I get why it was put into place at first, but now her dad's just using her for money. I really want her to get out of it, and she wants to get out. Hopefully she's truly capable of caring for herself and her business.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread