>>>Free Cookies and Money for everyone<<< (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Title was just clickbait, here u go with the easiest buddymeter ever. :pepecheer:


Get 10 Points or you're rip :chickill:

Edit : Damn I suck, I even missclicked my own option I gave for the country I was born in.
 
Last edited:

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Just went through your answers and I just saw I've missclicked the country I was born in :pepecheer:
( Praise me for being a genius not even being able to do a buddymeter. It's Germany btw. You got 3/10. But guess that's more emberrassing for me than it should be for you lol. )
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Just went through your answers and I just saw I've missclicked the country I was born in :pepecheer:
( Praise me for being a genius not even being able to do a buddymeter. It's Germany btw. You got 3/10. But guess that's more emberrassing for me than it should be for you lol. )
Wow, da musst du das nächste mal aber mehr aufpassen! :zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine and Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread