News Free! Road to the World Campaign Pictures! <3 (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm excited, but maybe bit cautious too, the third season for me just didn't have same feeling as the two previous ones, it lacked the same emotional impact for me for some reason. But I hope this movie brings it back a bit.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm excited, but maybe bit cautious too, the third season for me just didn't have same feeling as the two previous ones, it lacked the same emotional impact for me for some reason. But I hope this movie brings it back a bit.
2nd season is the standard for me. I love it so much. It was perfect. I don't think they could ever top it. Eternal Summer is my Top 5 in MAL. This movie is just a recap of the 3rd season by the way but with additional scenes. There's another series coming up next year. There's no stopping the Free! train.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
2nd season is the standard for me. I love it so much. It was perfect. I don't think they could ever top it. Eternal Summer is my Top 5 in MAL. This movie is just a recap of the 3rd season by the way but with additional scenes. There's another series coming up next year. There's no stopping the Free! train.
Omg really, are u sure I didn't write this comment :wat:

Eternal Summer was my favorite as well and happens to be in my MAL top 5 too, the coincidence though! :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Rukia

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Great minds think alike.



KyoAni is like one of my favorite studios :nekolove:
Mine is actually Shaft, but KyoAni is pretty good too. I love Free!, Violet Evergarden and Clannad are so good :nekolove: They really know how to make iconic animes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Mine is actually Shaft, but KyoAni is pretty good too. I love Free!, Violet Evergarden and Clannad are so good :nekolove: They really know how to make iconic animes.
KyoAni has done some of the most iconic anime ever. They literally started the "moe" trend and when Free! became so successful, we've gotten a surge of anime catered to females in the past years! IMPACT! :pikadab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
KyoAni has done some of the most iconic anime ever. They literally started the "moe" trend and when Free! became so successful, we've gotten a surge of anime catered to females in the past years! IMPACT! :pikadab:
KyoAni got so much hate over Free! at first, even petitions I think, but I'm glad they pulled through that. Tbh I'm not personally into their most moe stuff, but they do really good slice-of-lifes and dramas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
KyoAni got so much hate over Free! at first, even petitions I think, but I'm glad they pulled through that. Tbh I'm not personally into their most moe stuff, but they do really good slice-of-lifes and dramas.
Little did they know, fujoshis actually buy stuff. That's what makes Free! so revolutionary.

KyoAni is great with slice-of-life stuff. They really know how to make mundane things entertaining.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread