Friends that don't (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Hit you up first, aren't really friends. :bobross:

Like if I have to text you FIRST to have a conversation with you... nine times out of ten if I don't we'd never speak :seokeyes:

This is your sign to cut that mf off :sanapray::snatched:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee and Villains

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can start a conversation, my issue is continuing with it cause my social battery goes weeeee a little to quickly :umjicry:
That's fine, I'm talking about people that never try and start one with someone else.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
That's fine, I'm talking about people that never try and start one with someone else.
Yeah that’s not fair if you’re the one constantly reaching out. Over the years I’ve had people like that. We don’t speak now.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah that’s not fair if you’re the one constantly reaching out. Over the years I’ve had people like that. We don’t speak now.
same
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread