from 1-10, how embarrassing would this be to show to your entire class? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it's a vision board. I'm terrified of what everyone will think T^T
everybody's had very few random things and all they had were genuine life goals-
1744720960065.png
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
talk to the teacher beforehand, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to give you advice. but I'd say 10 for the Stray Kids bit only bc you have a history of being bullied for that. I don't want you to have to endure any bullying just for a Spanish project. Do you have to point out all of them, or can you skip some?
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
talk to the teacher beforehand, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to give you advice. but I'd say 10 for the Stray Kids bit only bc you have a history of being bullied for that. I don't want you to have to endure any bullying just for a Spanish project. Do you have to point out all of them, or can you skip some?
he's a she /lh
nobody really cared though. my teacher does the presentations for me. she did all of them. honestly the tangled ones are more embarrassing than the stray kids. the kids in my class are nice though (there's only 8 of us) and even though I know they won't say anything or think it's weird, it's still embarrassing for me T^T
 
  • Sad
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread