Video From reading cute items to vegan dishes | Gaeul's Temperature (9 Viewers)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
I've been watching one a day. An new it event video and then an old video daily. We'll until my vacation started last night but I'll catch up once I get back do i can know all about Gaeul and liz :shycat:
:passcodea: whats thats really good, I always try to get into such a groove too... but I always fail
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,979
Reactions Received
44,702
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,078
:passcodea: whats thats really good, I always try to get into such a groove too... but I always fail
Its ok, I did for awhile but my feelings for Gaeul and Liz grew so much it became priority. Before I said I didnt have time so I never die. I still dont but ive been sacrificing an hour or so of sleep to fit it in :pepechill:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
Its ok, I did for awhile but my feelings for Gaeul and Liz grew so much it became priority. Before I said I didnt have time so I never die. I still dont but ive been sacrificing an hour or so of sleep to fit it in :pepechill:
:hayshook: that does not sound very healthy, I'm not sure you will be able to say "I never die" much longer like that
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,979
Reactions Received
44,702
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,078
pretty sure a half baked stale potato would do a better job...
Yes, it is said that by some economist that had we elected a president that does nothing, like they can literally sit all the white house, read comic books and play video games all day and never do a single thing, out country would be in a better state than it is today :llama_ramen: kinda wild, also hope political talk isn't against forum rules, seems like it falls into the same category as religion talk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,665
Reactions Received
55,496
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,959
Yes, it is said that by some economist that had we elected a president that does nothing, like they can literally sit all the white house, read comic books and play video games all day and never do a single thing, out country would be in a better state than it is today :llama_ramen: kinda wild, also hope political talk isn't against forum rules, seems like it falls into the same category as religion talk
It depends on the OP of the thread - there might be some people that take issue with it but kimsguardian is decent enough person to not report us unlike a certain cat
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread