I can’t wait for tomorrow to hear the full song it’s such a summertime bop :lovelycooky: :nekolove:
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 June 2019 #1 I can’t wait for tomorrow to hear the full song it’s such a summertime bop Reactions: perhapz, yeji and jasque
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 4 June 2019 #2 Reactions: perhapz and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 June 2019 #3 @perhapz Reactions: perhapz
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 June 2019 #4 I AM SO EXCITEDDDD Reactions: perhapz
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 4 June 2019 #5 YES, HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD, FELLOW FLOVER I'm so hyped, I can't wait! Reactions: yeji