- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Oops! Sorry about that. I'll put them in now.
Oops! Sorry about that. I'll put them in now.
thank youOops! Sorry about that. I'll put them in now.
lol. Ok. I will remember that :DDI think i put jasque instead of chahee lol
Just letting know theres no impersonator
thank you so muchHELLO
yolks isn't feeling so good so she asked me to take over this thread for a little bit.let's all hope she will feel better soon. 💗
...
And the voting process is now starting.
Prelimanary Voting Form
Love it.Results
BADGES
✦ Fromis_9
#![]()
✦ Saerom
#![]()
✦ Hayoung
#![]()
✦ Gyuri
#![]()
✦ Jiwon
#![]()
✦ Jisun
#![]()
✦ Seoyeon
#![]()
✦ Chaeyoung
#![]()
✦ Nagyung
#![]()
✦ Jiheon
#![]()
These are beautiful omgResults
BADGES
✦ Fromis_9
#![]()
✦ Saerom
#![]()
✦ Hayoung
#![]()
✦ Gyuri
#![]()
✦ Jiwon
#![]()
✦ Jisun
#![]()
✦ Seoyeon
#![]()
✦ Chaeyoung
#![]()
✦ Nagyung
#![]()
✦ Jiheon
#![]()