@Flover
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 November 2020 #1 @Flover Reactions: Emanresu, lunaria, AmysTeri and 2 others
lunaria Joined 1 August 2019 Messages 2,819 Reactions Received 4,468 Location ☾ the other side of the moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,802 Fandom ☾ gg stan ☽ Gender Bi-Gender Pronouns ☾ he/she ☽ 25 November 2020 #2 cause I’m a dancing queen oh eh-eh-eh-oh Reactions: OnlyCalB
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 25 November 2020 #3 Honest to God this song. Still love it so much. My favorite FROMIS_9 song. And I never thought I say that over To Heart. But it's just pop perfection. The parts when where the members trade off the response over the main part. Let me tell ya.... Uh uh.... Give me that.... Ahhhhh! I will jump up and cheer! Reactions: OnlyCalB
Honest to God this song. Still love it so much. My favorite FROMIS_9 song. And I never thought I say that over To Heart. But it's just pop perfection. The parts when where the members trade off the response over the main part. Let me tell ya.... Uh uh.... Give me that.... Ahhhhh! I will jump up and cheer!