News Fruits Basket season 2 trailer (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fruits Basket's season 2 was earlier announced to be released in 2020 and now the trailer has come out. Likely season 2 will air in early 2020, many are guessing spring season. Unlike first season, season 2 will start covering happenings in manga that have never been animated.

(Fruits Basket (2019) is remake of 2001's Fruits Basket and re-adaption of Fruits Basket manga from 1998-2006).

 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Fruits Basket's season 2 was earlier announced to be released in 2020 and now the trailer has come out. Likely season 2 will air in early 2020, many are guessing spring season. Unlike first season, season 2 will start covering happenings in manga that have never been animated.

(Fruits Basket (2019) is remake of 2001's Fruits Basket and re-adaption of Fruits Basket manga from 1998-2006).

I Can't Wait!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I Can't Wait!
They really did wonders with first season so this is probably anime i'm waiting for most next year, even more than Promised Neverland's new season xd
 
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
They really did wonders with first season so this is probably anime i'm waiting for most next year, even more than Promised Neverland's new season xd
XDDD I'm So Excited i'm like staring at the tv like come on new season!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ahhh I'm so excited for a new season. This was an anime I didn't expect to like as I watch more action filled shows so this was actually something different but it was definitely a nice change.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ahhh I'm so excited for a new season. This was an anime I didn't expect to like as I watch more action filled shows so this was actually something different but it was definitely a nice change.
Fruits Basket is pretty surprising show to many, like lot of people who just watch shonen's and avoid shoujo and romance animes actually end up liking it a lot. The plot is just pretty intriguing, has nice amount of mystery and there is lot of emotional stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
4 November 2019
Messages
345
Reactions Received
924
Location
The diamond life
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Fruits Basket is pretty surprising show to many, like lot of people who just watch shonen's and avoid shoujo and romance animes actually end up liking it a lot. The plot is just pretty intriguing, has nice amount of mystery and there is lot of emotional stuff.
I agree with all that

I tend to avoid romance but will sometimes will watch one if it's a comedy, buts it's very rare. I mainly put this anime on because I didn't know what to actually watch but I really enjoyed and am excited for s2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread