Sensitive FUCK kpop fans! FUCK you. (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Braids in her hair, Indian feather in her hair what?

I don't really understand, but I am sorry to see you're so angry my dude.
Is this culture appropriation or something or?

There wasn't even a link to anything. But ok.
are you new to kpop??

cause everyone in kpop gets offended at those things
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and dooh

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
are you new to kpop??

cause everyone in kpop gets offended at those things
I wouldn't say I am new to it.
But maybe I am just not one to get offended.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and dooh

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When someone says they're offended.

Here's the solution.


Counter with:

I'm offended that you're offended.


Haha!

What are we gonna do now!

Who's offense trumps whos!

We'll go around in circles!

Dancing in offensive ways!

Each offending each other.

Until we die.
The idea that you have right to get offended about anything and if you do then that other person owns you something like apology just cause you are offended is pretty curious..

There was way back scandal of Taeyang using Kanye West filter on insta while wishing happy Monkey's year on Chinese New Year. Obviously he didn't mean any offense with it, celebrity filters were popular and it happened to be year of Monkey, but people were arguing that even if he didn't mean it they still had right to be offended that Taeyang was mixing black person and monkey together. But i think it's pretty bizarre people think had right to be offended about it and demand apology even though Taeyang didn't mean it that way, the connection was in their own heads.. I think i even argued with someone about it, do you have right to be offended and still demand apology even if you are the one misinterpreting person's actions :dubuthink:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
At some point I just started to stay away from all those petty fights like that.

It's so time consuming that I prefer spamming pictures of Gyuri and Ju Jingyi, at least I'll make the world happier that way.


The idea that you have right to get offended about anything and if you do then that other person owns you something like apology just cause you are offended is pretty curious..

There was way back scandal of Taeyang using Kanye West filter on insta while wishing happy Monkey's year on Chinese New Year. Obviously he didn't mean any offense with it, celebrity filters were popular and it happened to be year of Monkey, but people were arguing that even if he didn't mean it they still had right to be offended that Taeyang was mixing black person and monkey together. But i think it's pretty bizarre people think had right to be offended about it and demand apology even though Taeyang didn't mean it that way, the connection was in their own heads.. I think i even argued with someone about it, do you have right to be offended and still demand apology even if you are the one misinterpreting person's actions :dubuthink:
It kinda amazes me that people just brushed that away after a while though.

Meanwhile, Wendy and Taeyeon are still harassed in every opportunity.

I've always thought the concept of Cultural appropiation was invented by pseudo-intellectuals on twitter that don't understand the meaning of the word culture to begin with. They want to shame people so bad that they don't realize the so call appropiation is actually transculturation and has served as the foundation of almost every civilization, we take from eachother not only as mere imitation but as a way of progress for our own society. I do believe there are things that should be respected and not used lightly, esp. if it has religious connotations but I've seen many ridiculous things nowadays and is honestly getting embarrasing.
I think it's more that people on twitter is just crazy about everything.

They just can't get away with not having an opinion on everything.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
The idea that you have right to get offended about anything and if you do then that other person owns you something like apology just cause you are offended is pretty curious..

There was way back scandal of Taeyang using Kanye West filter on insta while wishing happy Monkey's year on Chinese New Year. Obviously he didn't mean any offense with it, celebrity filters were popular and it happened to be year of Monkey, but people were arguing that even if he didn't mean it they still had right to be offended that Taeyang was mixing black person and monkey together. But i think it's pretty bizarre people think had right to be offended about it and demand apology even though Taeyang didn't mean it that way, the connection was in their own heads.. I think i even argued with someone about it, do you have right to be offended and still demand apology even if you are the one misinterpreting person's actions :dubuthink:
That what we call anti-intellectual.

To not take the person's intention into account is the stupid man's argument.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread