Fuck me, why do I even try? (3 Viewers)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Every now and again I go visit the other place because there are still a lot of people there who i really like and miss interacting with! (@Seolhyun especially!)

lately I've been trying to be more active on there, but god damn it barely takes like 5 minutes for me to get triggered at the sheer toxicity there! I'll just stay here in this peaceful little hideout instead! This place at least has Carats!
yay! grandma, i love you! stay awesome
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes stay here :sanapray:
only you can kill me with all the hotness you offer so you are needed here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread