- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So basically I guess that you need to view this video to help EXO get points and shit
But guess what-EXO's name is not in the title and neither is the title Tempo or anything to fucking do with EXO's comeback at all.
I don't know what they are fucking thinking and I typically don't care about award wins and shit but this is straight fucked.
So please support this video if you can!
EDIT: Looks like MB fixed it!
But guess what-EXO's name is not in the title and neither is the title Tempo or anything to fucking do with EXO's comeback at all.
I don't know what they are fucking thinking and I typically don't care about award wins and shit but this is straight fucked.
So please support this video if you can!
EDIT: Looks like MB fixed it!
Last edited: