Fudge the weather (2 Viewers)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,746
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I feel this sentiment so hard. Yesterday we had blizzard conditions. 50mph(80kph) winds blowing snow everywhere. They actually closed all the roads in my area, I was legitimately stuck in my house. We went to breakfast in town before they closed the roads and there were full snowdrifts instead of lanes in places.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I had a blizzard Saturday night and woke up to planet Hoth on Sunday morning. Schools have closed on Monday and it's just so cold. Like stupid cold. The winds of Nebraska ironically have no chill.
We still have school and I swear there’s a special place in hell for the folks who don’t shovel their driveways. All the snow melted then froze into ice and I kept almost slipping, not to mention all the times the ice broke under my foot
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah it is so windy here today. We are getting snow squalls, so it is like super windy, then happy snowing with the sun shining. It is confusing lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread