- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I am in love with the whole album tbhI'm listening to a podcast but I'll listen to this later on.
THat's good I'll check it out later.I am in love with the whole album tbh
it has that fantasy vibe we are dying for, isn't it? I have loved Coyote the most there!!!That's actually really good!
I'll listen to the album a bit later.
![]()
why notYou know I didn't expect to like this one![]()
It is kind of minimalistic but I enjoy the whole songThe thumbnail just looked boring![]()
It's now in my liked videos and not a lot of Japanese songs find their way thereIt is kind of minimalistic but I enjoy the whole song![]()
glad you liked!!! my personal favourite on the album was Coyote btwIt's now in my liked videos and not a lot of Japanese songs find their way there![]()
What's the name of the album?glad you liked!!! my personal favourite on the album was Coyote btw
Cymbidium on Spotify :D otherwise check the thread I made about the album in here for a youtube link as I included all songsWhat's the name of the album?![]()