Full list of all GG’s and BB’s? (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I keep discovering new gg’s and bb’s and want to know (if possible) a list of current, disbanded or on hiatus groups. Is this possible?

I am sure I know most current gg’s but would like to know more about bb’s that are current and on hiatus or ended.

I know there are LOTS but is there a list out there? I’d like to get into new groups! :)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread