I don't think I'll ever see EXO perform live. That's probably my most crushing reality.
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,013 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 1 September 2022 #1 I don't think I'll ever see EXO perform live. That's probably my most crushing reality. Reactions: The_LastRomeo, dnb, Ahsoka and 1 other person
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 1 September 2022 #2 Nooooo. I won't ever see a kpop group here, because where I live is too rural and small town. Reactions: Day1
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,393 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 September 2022 #3 Yeah I realized that I would never see Shinee perform as a full group (5) which is obvious but still sucks to realize it. Reactions: Day1 and dark_tranquility
Yeah I realized that I would never see Shinee perform as a full group (5) which is obvious but still sucks to realize it.
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 1 September 2022 #4 I feel sad now because i wont either Reactions: Day1