Fun Fact of the Day #60 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Iran is the only country in the world where sex change is legal but gay marriage is illegal. Because of that, gay people have to get a sex change to be able to marry the people they love.

I usually say appreciate something, but this is a it ridiculous. Gay marriage should be legal, and while there's technically a way around it, that's not a great way to deal with it. I'm so sorry for everyone around the world who cant marry those they love because of things like this.

@lexus @Skinnny @Faerie @OnCloudJess @Baechu @bulletproof @yoda_tato @mirella @yoda_jen​
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WTH? I understand it goes against their beliefs but what's even the point of allowing sex change but not same sex marriage?
Anyways, at this point in history it should be clear that people should marry whoever they want. I don't get why it's so difficult to comprehend that gays are as human as everyone else and deserve the same rights.
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I ..... This is just the weird. I never knew that this was a thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread