Fun Fact (3 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have more debts out than I do Oh My Girl members needed now since I have 7 debts but only need 6 members so someone is gonna fall short paying it :pepesmug:​
I hope it won’t be me :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Abeamus

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well turns out you won't be alone as I forgot to write one of them down so it's actually 8 debts I have :pandatea:
does that even include the potential debt from the gayzone trade? :nayeonisdone: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No it'd be 9 if that one goes through :haylul:
ah well, at least we worked out something to my satisfaction in dms so I don't have to be handing you my precious boy cards. :shamesica:
i'm happy to hand over the ones in the dms though as I have no use for them other than value in trading
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
ah well, at least we worked out something to my satisfaction in dms so I don't have to be handing you my precious boy cards. :shamesica:
i'm happy to hand over the ones in the dms though as I have no use for them other than value in trading
Don't worry your NCT cards will be safe if you're one of the unlucky ones :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don't worry your NCT cards will be safe if you're one of the unlucky ones :haylul:
you couldn't take em over my dead body :pandamad:

i know how much you want them :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread