- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Ok, so I did this on AKP but I have officially hit 1000 unique artists on my last.fm.
Which of course means you can give me a number between 1 and 1000.
and I will find the artist on my list and rec you some songs from that group that I personally like or enjoy!
Just know the higher the number the smaller amount of options song wise or the lesser chance I will know the group by heart.
Which of course means you can give me a number between 1 and 1000.
and I will find the artist on my list and rec you some songs from that group that I personally like or enjoy!
Just know the higher the number the smaller amount of options song wise or the lesser chance I will know the group by heart.