Appreciation Fun thing to try: From Beethoven to Black Pink [Remake 15/15] (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I found about this search engine that is somehow associated with spotify and have been playing with all day long.

So it creates you smooth (it promises at least) playlist transitioning from one artist to another artist. It seems to work best when you don't pick closest matches for example if you put BTS and EXO there it just seems to give you one song from BTS (mic drop in my try) and EXO (power in my try) so it already thinks the transition from one artist to another is smooth enough (who would have known BTS and EXO's music was so similar- I'm joking no fanwars pls).

Tried again with Beethoven to Blackpink cause that should be interesting and that had 18 tracks journey from Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92: II to Playing with Fire. Should be fun listen.

Idk how to not make this sound like sponsored ad, but its not, I'm still as unpaid as always have been ^^;

You can try it out here: http://static.echonest.com/BoilTheFrog/ with your fav artists, maybe you can even find out some new ones to listen like for me the journey from Kalafina to Blackpink did have some interesting japanese artists that might be fun to listen to (still sounding like sponsored ad damn).

So idk share your journeys and if they were worth while? ^^;


Originally posted Oct 10 2018
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have to say I dont consider a semi intense rock song to super vocal song to edm necessarily a smooth transition (I tried going from Theory of a Deadman to MxM) but it was fun and I did find a new bop :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have to say I dont consider a semi intense rock song to super vocal song to edm necessarily a smooth transition (I tried going from Theory of a Deadman to MxM) but it was fun and I did find a new bop :sanapray:
Yea it sometimes goes to bit weird routes xd but sometimes u find new things to listen too ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread