News Funimation pre-aired Fruits Basket Finals first ep dubbed ! (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I managed to watch it even though I'm not in US :haylul: Though with scuffed audio quality... It was really nice, though I think they exaggerated one part with violence- idk why but they seem to do that with the anime adaption and it isn't working for me makes those part bit silly instead of dramatic for me. But apart from that nice set up for final season! Can't wait to watch the same subbed xd

You should be able to find it here if you live in US: https://www.funimation.com/ , but it doesn't even let me access their webpage :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread