funny story Abt me and my friend :3 (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
we met this year. she'd pass by my classroom at the career center every morning to get to hers. we'd see each other at the high school in the halls sometimes, but we're usually in the library every chance we get to do the puzzle lol. anyways, she'd pass by my class, look me dead in the eyes, smile, and say "Hi Mary!!!!". I swear, I thought it was a nickname....she eventually figured out my name was Lilli and she wasn't upset, but she was the friend kind of upset, like she'd make jokes Abt it. that i let her go that long calling me Mary, but I genuinely didn't know she had misheard it. I hadn't got a chance to tell her my name yet and I js thought she went ahead and gave me a name lol

it's was kinda the highlight of my morning though when she'd come wave bc I was there for an hour before school started (yes, you can get there that early) bc the other schools had to get there. so I was js waiting on my phone the whole time :haylul:

I got there by car but the rest of the people in my class from my school went to the high school first and then took the bus over there :3
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it should stick! I went to the Helen Keller center in Long Island in 2005, and my roommate would call me guinea pig (bc I squeak like one when I'm excited or tired lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread