Appreciation G-Dragon's hair... [Pt. 2] (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
G-Dragon's ruined hair... PART TWO!

The stylist still lies uncharged and unarrested...

1. Hippie
Can we just not make G-Dragon a hippie... PLEASE?!

Peace, duuuuuuude~


2. Poodle
Ruff.

Woof.


3. Red Mullet
He kinda still looks hippie-ish in this one...

Yup... Still a hippie.


4. Ramen Noodles
Why... Just why...

You can see the camera in his glasses...


5. Icy Boi
I loved this one.

I see that I'm icy.​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no idea how he manages to change hairstyle so much :jisoosmh: Not only color, but lenght too. I mean some are extensions for sure, but hard to say with some others.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I have no idea how he manages to change hairstyle so much :jisoosmh: Not only color, but lenght too. I mean some are extensions for sure, but hard to say with some others.
I know right?! It's so confusing...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know right?! It's so confusing...
Not only his scalp hasn't given up on him yet, but his hair grows rly fast :jisoosmh:

I gotta wonder what kind of hair products he uses
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Not only his scalp hasn't given up on him yet, but his hair grows rly fast :jisoosmh:

I gotta wonder what kind of hair products he uses
Yup.. Imma need that and his skin care routine...

Like:


Flawless
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
his hair line has seen the damage
and his hair is thinning
he lucky he hasnt had more damage though
He is very lucky but he is still hot no matter the hairstyle... :sanapray:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
we all need to remember he is 31 as well his hair will have already started naturally bolding now already as well tbh
Trueeee
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the mullet is hot tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread