Teaser (G)I-DLE 2023 SEASON'S GREETINGS 미리보기 BLOOMING DAY Preview Teaser Images (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,174
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,082
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE 2023 SEASON'S GREETINGS 미리보기 BLOOMING DAY Preview Teaser Images
@Neverland​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,174
Reactions Received
53,016
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,082
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
IDLE has 5 members? :leavingmind:
Soojin left (G)I-DLE last yr, then her contract with CUBE was terminated later:


I hv no comments other than wat iv already posted previously about this(if anything)

Edited to add:


Not sure which of the last 2 items happened in wat order tho.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Soojin left (G)I-DLE last yr, then her contract with CUBE was terminated later:


I hv no comments other than wat iv already posted previously about this(if anything)

Edited to add:


Not sure which of the last 2 items happened in wat order tho.
I thought there were 7 :llama_ramen: oopsie
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Very pretty!
:nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread