New MV (G)I-DLE - 'Allergy' Official Music Video (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,847
Reactions Received
53,206
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,080
Gender
Female
@Neverland
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I really like it!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
They're in their Teen Movie phase, I see.
It's cute. Didn't really watch the video, but let it play in the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread