Performance (G)I-DLE - 'HWAA' Focus : ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver. - (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) '화(火花)' - (슈화), (우기), (민니), (미연), (소연) & (수진) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE - 'HWAA' SHUHUA Focus : ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver. - (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) '화(火花)' (슈화)
@Neverland
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE - 'HWAA' YUQI Focus : ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver. - (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) '화(火花)' (우기)
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Shuhua!
:nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Bloodbath

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love this too much
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE - 'HWAA' MINNIE Focus : ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver. - (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) '화(火花)' (민니)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE - 'HWAA' MIYEON Focus : ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver. - (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) '화(火花)' (미연)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE - 'HWAA' SOYEON Focus : ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver. - (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) '화(火花)' (소연)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE - 'HWAA' SOOJIN Focus : ONLINE MEDIA SHOWCASE Ver. - (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) '화(火花)' (수진)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread