Appreciation (G)I-DLE 'HWAA' MV Filming behind scenes Part 1 - I-TALK #80 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE 'HWAA' MV Filming behind scenes Part 1 - I-TALK #80
(여자)아이들) - I-TALK #80 : '화(火花)(HWAA)' 뮤비 촬영 현장 비하인드 Part 1
@Neverland
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lovelyyy
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread