News (G)I-DLE making their comeback on June 26 (Updated - Confirmed by CUBE) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let’s hope for a good track
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yay! I’m loving the new promotion cycles, where CUBE is alternating between its groups each comeback!~ it’s honestly pretty great. Hopefully after (G)-Idle, we’ll get Pentagon.

Anyways i have a feeling his comeback is gonna be a good one. I honestly didn’t like Hann and Senorita was only slightly better imo. I have a feeling this comeback will be good though. Hopefully Shuhua gets some lines this time around.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
255
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For the past couple months I was looking at the gap in Cube's schedule during July and hoped that Idle might make a comeback then before their Japan debut. So happy to see it happening!

Comeback promotions, KCON NY, then Japan debut. And this is after all those university shows and festivals they played. Idle's been having a good summer.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
let’s hope for a good track
Yay! I’m loving the new promotion cycles, where CUBE is alternating between its groups each comeback!~ it’s honestly pretty great. Hopefully after (G)-Idle, we’ll get Pentagon.

Anyways i have a feeling his comeback is gonna be a good one. I honestly didn’t like Hann and Senorita was only slightly better imo. I have a feeling this comeback will be good though. Hopefully Shuhua gets some lines this time around.
I have a feeling that since this is a summer comeback, it'll probably be their catchiest song yet!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a feeling that since this is a summer comeback, it'll probably be their catchiest song yet!
I hope so.
I really didn't like their last release which was such a bummer after loving Hann alot.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I hope so.
I really didn't like their last release which was such a bummer after loving Hann alot.
I liked Senorita, it wasn't my favourite by them but there are parts of the song that I really like but I have to admit that I don't listen to it as often as LATATA and Hann.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread