- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Luhan and DK will be traded for almost any decent offer.
As for Minnie rare, my usual price is 1 rare card or 1 valentine's card or 2 common cards from any of the following:
Rare/Valentine's cards I'm looking for:
1. Jennie Valentine's.
2. Ryujin Valentine's.
3. ITZY rare except Ryujin
Common cards I'm looking for:
1. Aespa except Ningning
2. Blackpink Lisa
3. BigBang Daesung
4. SNSD except Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun
5. Apink except Eunji, Bomi, Naeun
6. Fromis_9 except Hayoung, Jiheon and Seoyeon
7. AOA except Choa, Chanmi
@Yili @bulletproof @OnlyCalB pls help
As for Minnie rare, my usual price is 1 rare card or 1 valentine's card or 2 common cards from any of the following:
Rare/Valentine's cards I'm looking for:
1. Jennie Valentine's.
2. Ryujin Valentine's.
3. ITZY rare except Ryujin
Common cards I'm looking for:
1. Aespa except Ningning
2. Blackpink Lisa
3. BigBang Daesung
4. SNSD except Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun
5. Apink except Eunji, Bomi, Naeun
6. Fromis_9 except Hayoung, Jiheon and Seoyeon
7. AOA except Choa, Chanmi
@Yili @bulletproof @OnlyCalB pls help
Last edited: