Video (G)I-DLE Minnie X Don Diablo - “Making Waves” - Making of // VALORANT Champions Tour Pacific (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(G)I-DLE Minnie X Don Diablo - “Making Waves” - Making of // VALORANT Champions Tour Pacific
@Neverland
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That's cool!
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,623
Reactions Received
18,280
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,373
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@Selfmate - I literally stumbled across this news on a post about (G)I-DLE releasing another video game song, lol.

Anyway, here's a snippet of what looks like the song/MV! @Neverland
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread