- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I even had to wait like 120 seconds since I posted another thread and I was still faster than you :llama_thug:damnnnn aduuuu i was 1 min behind you
anyways IM SO EXCITED !!!
Have they tried Indian like Jennie?I’m so excited to see what ethnicity they are this comeback!![]()
that's why you are a kingI even had to wait like 120 seconds since I posted another thread and I was still faster than you :llama_thug:
i was to busy pressing the reply button since they look so goodI even had to wait like 120 seconds since I posted another thread and I was still faster than you :llama_thug:
I don’t know but they tried to be Muslim last time I checked. :nosejoo:They look gorgeous
Have they tried Indian like Jennie?
I don’t know but they tried to be Muslim last time I checked. :nosejoo:
OMG LOL I'M WHEEZINGI’m so excited to see what ethnicity they are this comeback!![]()
do you know FAVORITE's Loca then?Oh Soyeon's teaser sound is significantly different to Miyeon's. Okay I'm anticipating this. I really like the Spanish infused Kpop sound anyway so I'm excited.
tbh it seems more like a circus themed song than SpanishOh Soyeon's teaser sound is significantly different to Miyeon's. Okay I'm anticipating this. I really like the Spanish infused Kpop sound anyway so I'm excited.
tbh it seems more like a circus themed song than Spanish![]()