Appreciation (G)I-DLE • 'HWAA' [Fire Flower Thumbnail Battle] (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE • 'HWAA' [Fire Flower Thumbnail Battle] | Shuhua, pays to the older sisters while playing a game Seul called "Hey!!!"
[ENG] [썸썸썸] (여자)아이들 슈화, 게임 하다가 언니들에게 냅다 "야!!!"라고 부른 썰 | (G)I-DLE - 화(火花) 썸네일 쟁탈전
@Neverland
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Love them!
:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awwww the girls are too good
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread