Appreciation (G)I-DLE Reveal Official Colors and Fandom Logo! Neon Red and Chic Violet (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not a fan of the colours tbh and the logo confuses me tbh how is it connected to gidle
[love gidle just being honnest]
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
255
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not a fan of the colours tbh and the logo confuses me tbh how is it connected to gidle
[love gidle just being honnest]
Purple has pretty much been their unofficial color since debut, and these two colors are the colors of their two albums. The response has been really positive mostly, but if your just not feeling it, that's just preference I guess, nothing to really say about it.

The logo is sticking with the fantastical, fairy-tale theme that the fandom name has. Neverland, an obvious reference to the story of Peter Pan, is the name of the fandom because it's a place where people never grow old and Idle and their fans can be together and stay young forever. Which also works with their name as it's a play on words. Aideul, is literally children, but I-들 also represents a group of individuals coming together. So the castle is pretty fitting, I think.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Purple has pretty much been their unofficial color since debut, and these two colors are the colors of their two albums. The response has been really positive mostly, but if your just not feeling it, that's just preference I guess, nothing to really say about it.

The logo is sticking with the fantastical, fairy-tale theme that the fandom name has. Neverland, an obvious reference to the story of Peter Pan, is the name of the fandom because it's a place where people never grow old and Idle and their fans can be together and stay young forever. Which also works with their name as it's a play on words. Aideul, is literally children, but I-들 also represents a group of individuals coming together. So the castle is pretty fitting, I think.
Its more that i dont like the colours together
Top is what they went for bottom is what i would go for..
There too bright there not cute concept... and nearly every go for bright colours


 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
The logo is super cute! I wonder how they'll implement the theme in their lighstick, looking forward to it.

Not sure how I feel about the colour combination though. Like the shades are very pretty separately, but... hmm. 🤔
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread