COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Performance (G)I-DLE - Senorita (Comeback Stage @SHOW CHAMPION) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Haha, so they are already changing the song for each stage? Those are the queens I know.
They were just born to perform... hope they get many wins.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Haha, so they are already changing the song for each stage? Those are the queens I know.
They were just born to perform... hope they get many wins.
What change???? The song or?

Btw changed the OP video to the better one

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Theres a break between soyeon and soojins part in the beginning with different instrumental.
Ohh that one, dunno if it will stay like that maybe special for this comeback stage

Quite surprised no BYM tho only 1 stage

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Loving the choreo! The girls must've worked hard on this comeback because everything is a whole yes!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
So many fun parts eh? Lmao miyeon and the clogged toilet was my best
Tom and Jerry at its best.

Puppy sisters interrupted by Shuhua just to greet haku and mata was really adorable. With Shuhua it is really hard to tell when she is acting and when she is fully honest.

I liked the maknae fake fight at the end too.
Also it was a bit hard to portray just Soyeon outside of the subunits, they could easily set her up with Miyeon for k/da, but I guess they found it funnier this way.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tom and Jerry at its best.

Puppy sisters interrupted by Shuhua just to greet haku and mata was really adorable. With Shuhua it is really hard to tell when she is acting and when she is fully honest.

I liked the maknae fake fight at the end too.
Also it was a bit hard to portray just Soyeon outside of the subunits, they could easily set her up with Miyeon for k/da, but I guess they found it funnier this way.
Shuhua is the acting master haha

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Great stage :pandahappy: ... just one thing, for next stages i think some "back up" dancers can do wonders for enhancement the already amazing visuals because at the end some moves (the Tango inspired) look better that way, kinda like some of the SNSD Mr. Mr. stages

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Great stage :pandahappy: ... just one thing, for next stages i think some "back up" dancers can do wonders for enhancement the already amazing visuals because at the end some moves (the Tango inspired) look better that way, kinda like some of the SNSD Mr. Mr. stages
Plus imagine in big stages with sax players in the background 😍😍😍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread