(G)I-dle set completed, belated announcement (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,081
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,145
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
(G)I-dle set completed, belated announcement, thnx to first of all @Drew_B for cards tat i got from him tat i l8r traded, from @gayzone - for Yuqi, @DarlingBlue - for soyeon, @Ozymandias - for minnie and miyeon, @honeyfornomoney - for shuhua, soojin - thnx to cards team n the randomiser algorithm.
Srry for belated announcement. (Run out of ideas n only thot of my-about to complete set of Everglow but it wasnt complete yet at the time i decided to make these threads.)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats! (G)I-DLE is one of my fave sets.
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,081
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,145
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thnx, this will go towards helping finish complete collecting another set.
(PS yall knows this is a belated announcement cos i ran out of ideas n got lazy, rite? You dont hv to answer tat, LOL.)
Yeah lol. I congratulated you on completing Idle ages ago. I wrote it on your profile.
:pandatea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread