News (G)I-dle Shuhua for colorgram (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely Shuhua!
:nekolove:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I agree, she just became my Gidle bias. She's had to work for it though. I orginally really disliked her.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,607
Reactions Received
18,278
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,120
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I agree, she just became my Gidle bias. She's had to work for it though. I orginally really disliked her.
I remember that!! We talked before about how Shuhua is spicy. (Even though she does sweet very well, like here!) Who did you bump from first place?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread