Teaser (G)I-DLE, Teaser - COMEBACK ANNIVERSARY,Title song, Review with relay dance (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE, Teaser - COMEBACK ANNIVERSARY,Title song, Review with relay dance.
🧨다음 영상은 한국 시간으로 1월 21일 15시에 공개됩니다🧨
🧨COMING SOON🧨
The next video will be released at 3 p.m. on January 21st,
Korean time.
(여자)아이들 (G)I-DLE 컴백기념 타이틀곡 릴레이댄스로 복습📝
@Neverland
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awww cutie idle
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread