News (G)I-DLE to postpone World Tour & their mid-March comeback (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master


Hello.
This is CUBE Entertainment.

Our company made a decision to temporarily postpone (G)I-DLE’s first world tour, “2020 (G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR ‘I-LAND: WHO AM I’” as well as the release of their new album project, which were scheduled for mid-March.

After a thorough internal discussion, we unfortunately made this decision due to unforeseen circumstances around the globe.

Accordingly, detailed information regarding ticket refunds will be announced later through each promoter as well as the ticket site.

To the fans who may have been looking forward to (G)I-DLE's first world tour and the new album, we ask for your kind understanding. We hope to update you soon.

Thank you.

___

It's such a shame that such a huge tour and their comeback has to be delayed.

But it's for the best due to the current situation and all the uncertainty surrounding it.

:sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmm I didn't think they'd postpone the album/comeback since groups are still releasing music, I can understand postponing the world tour however.
Why aren't they just mentioning Coronavirus tho lol. Anyway, will support whenever they come back, fighting!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hmm I didn't think they'd postpone the album/comeback since groups are still releasing music, I can understand postponing the world tour however.
Why aren't they just mentioning Coronavirus tho lol. Anyway, will support whenever they come back, fighting!
I guess they want their new album to coincide with their World Tour. I think it was their way to promote the album instead of just the usual chart show/domestic promotions of it etc.

But I agree, delaying the album is perhaps a bit too much. Groups are currently promoting as safely as possible with the chart shows and other shows etc going ahead without an audience. Who knows how long this virus will be around for. I get it's a sensitive situation right now, but life goes on.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I guess they want their new album to coincide with their World Tour. I think it was their way to promote the album instead of just the usual chart show/domestic promotions of it etc.

But I agree, delaying the album is perhaps a bit too much. Groups are currently promoting as safely as possible with the chart shows and other shows etc going ahead without an audience. Who knows how long this virus will be around for. I get it's a sensitive situation right now, but life goes on.
Yea and nobody knows how long this will last. They might think this is the peak and in Korea, but they can't be sure it won't be even worse in April, May etc. Not that it can't be better, but if whole society just stops it's going to cause more issues than korona itself can cause.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
it's still really unusual to see a group postponing an album, most groups are normally releasing things and promoting. but i'm glad they're being careful with the tour.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I totally understand why they are postponing. it still is such a shame tho. I was really looking forward to it
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
:haylul: as long as we have fun together
Eat with them, play games with them, watch them entertain us with their dance, singing, etc, watch SooShu being cute with each other.
It will be a blast :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eat with them, play games with them, watch them entertain us with their dance, singing, etc, watch SooShu being cute with each other.
It will be a blast :maheart:
we really would be like their cheerleaders :maheart: :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread