News (G)I-DLE to release their first English single "I DO" (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
EXCITING OMG
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Really looking forward to both!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
22 August 2020
Messages
4
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
The B / ToMoon
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no idea what to expect from it but I'm curious! let's goooo, girls!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread