Teaser (여자)아이들((G)I-DLE) - 'Uh-Oh' M/V Teaser 1 (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
255
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The boom bap influence is strong! And it's only teaser 1! Looks like we're getting one more tomorrow before the cb. Also I don't know if any of you saw their vlive a few hours ago, but they mentioned that they won't be in heels for this comeback because they can't do the choreo in heels. Oooh I think this could be their best comeback yet.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The hip hop vibe seems so cool, I can't wait :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can’t wait
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
9
Reactions Received
47
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Soyeon looks SO freaking gorgeous with short and platinum blonde hair, she could ruin my life and everything I love and hold dear and I would thank her!! She can lock me her basement for all I care. I can't wait to hear her verse so I can be lit ablaze once again!:dab:

That being said I'm not a big fan of Soojin hair, gurl what have they done to you?? Then again nothing ever will ever top her red hair during Hann, so I guess I'm not a big fan of her hair anymore. If it doesn't resemble a burnt tomato I DON'T WANT IT!!!

Clownery aside, I can see this going hand in hand with Lady by EXID ... am I the only one??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and maruberry
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
9
Reactions Received
47
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also I don't know if any of you saw their vlive a few hours ago, but they mentioned that they won't be in heels for this comeback because they can't do the choreo in heels. Oooh I think this could be their best comeback yet.
Excuse me ... WHAT??? W H A T??? Well buddies ... we are mf dead. It was nice knowing you all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread