Comeback (G)I-DLE 'Uh-Oh' MV released! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
My 90s heart is melting~~~ :yes::yes::yes::yes:

The song was great, the video was pleasing, the clothing choices and choreography were very fitting and not over the top or ostentatious in it's presentation. I pretty much just love it. And the ladies are fiercely beautiful and they need to keep their stylist(s) forever.

I'm pleased.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love it. I’m so happy that Shuhua got more lines and wasn’t repeating the same thing over and over again. I think this is one of the best releases of this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE IT.....
it's so goodddd
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there a song you don't LOVE? :welp:
:welp:
I hate the direction Got7 has taken; Ride With the Wind by KARD can be ignored; the latest Keith Ape album was trash ( and that comes from someone who even loves Underwater Rebel); some SMTM are debatable; I also don't like any NCT songs so far; B1A4 and Teen Top weren't able to grab my attention for years now too with the newer songs
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
:welp:
I hate the direction Got7 has taken; Ride With the Wind by KARD can be ignored; the latest Keith Ape album was trash ( and that comes from someone who even loves Underwater Rebel); some SMTM are debatable; I also don't like any NCT songs so far; B1A4 and Teen Top weren't able to grab my attention for years now too with the newer songs
Relatable :maheart:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really liked it ... Its the only song by them that i actually really like.. One of the best titles tracks this year imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Not really feeling it. :sadcat:
I was excited for the teaser but the full track is a bit... boring, to be honest. But the girls still did really well!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread