(G)I-DLE Uh-Oh Showcase Stage and First Music Show (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I just realized they haven't shown much choreo in the MV, I really enjoyed watching the choreo now as well tho! Fits perfectly.
Soyeon's head bopping at the beginning of her rap part reminded me of that one D.O meme tho lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I just realized they haven't shown much choreo in the MV, I really enjoyed watching the choreo now as well tho! Fits perfectly.
Soyeon's head bopping at the beginning of her rap part reminded me of that one D.O meme tho lol
Lol, I did love the way it started tho. It got right into it. :sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love it :sj_weary:
I just hope we get one stage where Soojin wears her outfit from the MV coz mamma mia :nekosweat::sj_weary:
She wears a great MV outfit here too though :nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's going to be so good watching them perform this on chart shows etc!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I watched this before I watched the actual video and I love it! Big ups to the choreographer(s) for this song because it fits well with the style and decade (of influence) of the song, and they performed it without making it feel dated. The song itself will make my playlist, definitely. *Goes off to watch the actual video*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread