Traded (G)I-DLE Yuqi 5 Rare for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hi! In case you're wondering, "Why does she make all these threads for cards she has for trade even though she has a card trading shop?" To answer your question, these threads attract more attention to the card and it helps it find a home sooner so I don't have to end up rerolling it. Anyways, I have a (G)I-DLE Yuqi 5 rare for trade today! Also, this card can only be traded for another rare or 2 commons, sorry.
1679236356001.png

♥*♡∞:。.。
Cards I'm Looking For
✧༺♥༻∞
High Priority
⇢ NCT (any commons except for Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Mark, YangYang, and any rares except for Yuta, Renjun, and Jeno.)
⇢ NCT 127 (any commons and any rares)
⇢ NCT Dream (any commons except for Renjun, Haechan, Chenle and any rares)
⇢ Nayeon (any cards)
⇢ TWICE (any commons except for Jeongyeon, Sana, Tzuyu and any rares except for Mina and Dahyun.)
⇢ Gfriend (any commons except for Sowon, Yuju and any rares except for SinB)
⇢ IVE (any commons except for Yujin and Liz)
⇢ Le Sserafim (any commons except for Sakura, Kazuha, Eunchae, and Yunjin.)
⇢ Red Velvet (any commons except for Wendy, Joy, and any rares)
⇢ My Hero Academia (any commons except for Izuku and Uraraka)
⇢ Purple Kiss (any commons and any rares)
⇢ K/DA (any commons and any rares)
⇢ (G)I-DLE (any commons and any rares) (i'm not currently looking for Yuqi right now so that's why I'm trading this away)
Medium Priority
⇢ Sunmi (any commons except for Sunmi 5 and any rares)
⇢ Iz*One (any commons and any rares)
⇢ Cravity (any commons except for Minhee and any rares)
⇢ Seventeen (any commons except for Wonwoo and any rares except for The8)
Low Priority
⇢ Everglow (any commons except for Sihyeon and any rares)
⇢ Sailor Moon (any commons except for Setsuna and Michiru)
⇢ Migma Shelter (any commons and any rares except for Brazil)
 
Last edited:
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread