Appreciation (G)I-dle Yuqi [HASHTALK] EP.16 A cute person🐶 A cute person next to you🐰 Learn Way - behind the scenes Yuqi n Son Yeon Jae (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-dle Yuqi [HASHTALK] EP.16 A cute person🐶 A cute person next to you🐰 Yuqi Learn Way - behind the scenes Yuqi w/Son Yeon Jae
[#HASHTALK] EP.16 귀여운 사람🐶 옆에 귀여운 사람🐰 (ENG)ㅣ(여자)아이들 ((G)I-DLE)
@Neverland
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,128
Reactions Received
52,986
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,583
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Learn Way EP.15 - (G)I-dle Yuqi doing rhythmic gumnastics n learning from Son Yeon Jae
(여자)아이들 우기 X 리듬체조 손연재 🧚 아육대 요정과 찐요정의 귀염뽀짝 리본 갈라쇼쇼쇼! 🎀 | (G)I-DLE YUQI | 런웨이 (LEARN WAY) EP.15
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
adorable
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread